Monday, February 9, 2009

Movin' On Up

I guess it was bound to happen some time...
 
Just like her Dad...always after that remote!

 
Here she was chasing after the camera strap...usually we'll put out a trail of little puffs and she'll gobble them up! Not sure what type of a crawl she's developed...not quite an army crawl, not a traditional crawl. It's sort of like an "I've been shot in the leg and am trying to pull myself to safety" crawl.
Other than becoming a little more mobile and beginning to hate being put down for naps (I may invest in those industrial, construction zone, headphones), T is a happy little baby who likes her baths, sweet potatoes, chewing on her spoon and flirting with just about everyone she sees. It's amazing how happy one little girl can be, except nap time of course. Now if she could just fit into her 6-9 month clothes before she gets too tall for them!! I bought her this little jean skirt this weekend, and went with the 3-6 month since it was just a smidgen smaller than the 6-9 month size...put it on her for church yesterday and the waist is still too big!! Thankfully the diaper and the tights (pulled up to her armpits) kept it on, but seriously kid....grow!

No comments: