Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas in the 'Peg


Christmas was a lot of fun. T was definitely more into it this year than last. She quickly grasped the whole stocking thing, ripping wrapping paper off at lightening speed, quickly throwing one gift to the side for the next, and learning to say "nice" after opening a gift.
She was the hit of the holiday, providing laugh upon laugh. She quickly took to her Grandpa (Papa) the entire time we were there. The only one who could come close to that level of attention was the puppy. Boy I am glad that dog is patient. She climbed all over him, poked him in the eye, grabbed his tail, stepped on him, laid on his head, fed him treats and just about anything else she could think of. Poor puppy. I am sure he is glad we're gone.
T and I stayed a little bit longer to visit with friends and family and had a great time. We had to or we would have never been able to bring everything home in the car!
Here are some random pictures from the last couple of weeks. I tried to remember to take lots of pictures, but many days passed without the use of the camera. And of course most pictures are from Christmas morning, so no one looks good. Oh well, I'll just post pictures of everyone but me!!


No comments: