Monday, August 9, 2010

Freeze Frame

I had a friend come over and take some pictures of the kids last week...of course Truman didn't cooperate (imagine that!) so we didn't get a lot, but she did manage to get a few of him awake and calm.  After she left he was as calm as calm can be (of course) so I snapped a few myself.
Here are a few of the pictures.

2 comments:

Grandma Smith said...

I love the pictures, Tennyson is so pretty and is looking quite grown-up. I can't believe how cute Truman is, he looks like a little man. I can't wait to hold him. Please include these pictures on the disk for me. Love you all and can't wait to see you. Everyone is so excited you are all coming.

Nachelle said...

Cute pics and it true, as soon as the new babe come, the older sis looks so grown up, Tennyson really looks so big and cute too!