Let's face it, no one wants to hear about the parents. All they want are the kids, pictures of the kids to be exact. So here you go, all kids, all the time. Kind of like one of those cable news channels with a 24/7 ticker along the bottom.
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Chillin'
Just some pictures.
(this one's my favourite)
I know I am biased, but he is just so stinking cute!! :o)
I love these pictures he seems to be such a happy little guy. And I can't believe he is rolling over already. I think it is because there is just so much body and when he starts to move around the momentum just gives him a flip. I think you should feed him more so he will fill out and become the linebacker Mark had always dreamed of being.
2 comments:
What a great smile! I love all of his different expressions!
I love these pictures he seems to be such a happy little guy. And I can't believe he is rolling over already. I think it is because there is just so much body and when he starts to move around the momentum just gives him a flip. I think you should feed him more so he will fill out and become the linebacker Mark had always dreamed of being.
Post a Comment