Let's face it, no one wants to hear about the parents. All they want are the kids, pictures of the kids to be exact. So here you go, all kids, all the time. Kind of like one of those cable news channels with a 24/7 ticker along the bottom.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Hangin' With Mr. Smith
Like father, like son...watching a little "Community."
And it looks like the little man got his hair genes from the big man...
So cute, I love that he(Truman) is so into the T.V. sitting just like his dad. I not real sure that the hair is from the dad side. It is wild and crazy but pretty darn straight.
3 comments:
No questioning paternity here!!
that's some awesome hair for sure! I wish I had that much volume and body in my hair!
So cute, I love that he(Truman) is so into the T.V. sitting just like his dad. I not real sure that the hair is from the dad side. It is wild and crazy but pretty darn straight.
Post a Comment