Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Snippety Snip

So I bit the bullet and decided to get the boy his first haircut.  We waited two years before big T got her first haircut, but I figured by then little T would just look like cousin It.

Before
 After
I promise his hair isn't cut all crooked and uneven...it's just when ti dries, it starts to stick up and out, so some pieces looks longer than others!  I swear this kid has the craziest hair.  I think he might be in for a life of a crew cut.
And since we were cutting hair Miss T decided she needed a haircut...so it could grow long like Rapunzel's.  Not sure how she came to that conclusion.

Before
 After
We just cleaned up the ends.  I don't think T or her Dad would have been ready for an actual haircut!  But she was happy with it, and she got a lollipop too..perfect day!

1 comment:

Nachelle said...

Awe, the first haircut, I guess if we ever have a boy it will have to be before the 3 year mark that we waited with Miya. T really has pretty long hair and we have that same dress, cute :)