Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dapper Sunday

It just gets harder and harder to get these kids to sit still, look at the camera, and not give some sort of mega-cheese grin.  But you work with what you've got, right?  And I can save all the terrible embarrassing ones to show off to friends, dates, future spouses....mwahahahaha!
But here is our latest attempt before church today.  Nothing like trying to snap a few pictures to make you late!
And of course I had to use my phone instead of the camera, so it's not like the pictures are amazing quality! Oh well, next time!




1 comment:

Grandma Smith said...

I LOVE this picture so much, Truman's little jacket is awesome and Tennyson is so very pretty. I really like her hair with the soft curls in it. On the to cut or not cut debate?? I am for the not cut side, her hair is beautiful. save me a copy of these pictures also.