We were lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa Smith AND Grandma and Grandpa Farmer here for the special day. Along with many friends. We are thankful and grateful for those of you who were there with us.
Everyone was decked out in their finest, newest, Sunday best. Except for Truman. Poor kid. They just don't seem to readily sell boys suits/dress shirts/ties around here. And of course Mom left it until the last minute so I couldn't even order anything online. Regardless, he still looked mighty handsome. We took a ton of photos, so here are some of them.
All the ladies
Some of the ladies and the boy
The ladies and Truman's finger
My handsome boy
Mom, Dad and the Babe
Mom and her lovely girls
The whole Fam!
The Blessee
Truman got upset that everyone, but him, was taking pictures...
So I gave him my camera
Then I made him get in the shot
There is always one of them making a "cheeze" face
Oh, if only you knew what it took to get him to be still long enough to press the button.
Back to the Blessee
Last one!
No comments:
Post a Comment