Since blogger seemingly will not allow me to pst any pictures, and I don't have the time to try to figure out why (and I keep forgetting), these stats will sadly not have a six month picture to accompany it.
Marlowe is a happy, healthy, growing six month old!! Aside from not enjoying going to sleep on her own (and sometimes staying asleep), she is generally a happy, content, smiley girl. She has the odd day here and there that no one can crack a smile out of her, but usually she will smile for just about anyone!
I write this as she screams from her bed not wanting to have her nap, so without further ado, here are the six month stats.
Head - 44cm (88%)
Weight - 17 lbs 12oz (82%)
Length - 27.5 inches (96%)
We've never had a smooshy, long baby before! I still marvel at all the rolls and monster thighs this one has!! I could smoosh her all day long!
No comments:
Post a Comment