Monday, June 30, 2008

Caving In

This doesn't count as giving in to peer pressure, for a few reasons. One, no one ever really pressured me to start the 24/7 shrine, er blog, to the child. Two, we are still keeping the other blog for our random rants, rambles and offenses. And three...who am I to disappoint Grandparents and other relatives (and friends) who want to brag daily about the cutest little girl ever, right? :o)
So here we begin the onslaught of all things cute, girly, and child related. You still won't find blogs about poops or pictures of blow-outs, but we'll post pictures and funny stories, or random parental musings.
This will be private though, because as much as I don't mind some stranger from Albania reading about my love of Spider man snacks and how my husband might be the biggest jerk in the world (through his own blog admissions), pictures of the little one just don't need to be seen by all.
I'm not sure how much this blog will be updated or if it will just be pictures, or blogs, or pictures and blogs, but it will be something.
So for now, here are a few pictures of our little T. Enjoy.

Loving her Daddy!

Living on the edge.

Nice and clean.

My first photo shoot! Aren't I pretty?

You can't make me look at you!

No comments: