We just got back from a nice little week and a half visit with the whole family in Winnipeg. It was nice to catch up with some family we haven't seen in about 5 years!!
Tennyson definitely was the star of the show as everyone wanted to hold her! I think one day the only time I had her was feeding time. I know my back certainly enjoyed the break! We took lots of pictures with her cousins and aunts and uncle, and grandma, grandpa and great grandma. However as my Mother informed me last night when I got home, I left my camera in the car when I switched cars in the parking lot of Granite City in beautiful Fargo, ND. Luckily the folks will be down in a couple weeks for T's blessing, and even more luckily, I still have our old digital camera kicking around!!
We do have lots of pictures from before the trip north, so I will post some of those in order to appease family members!!
Now the last two photos are quite deceiving. She looks blissfully asleep, no cares in the world. The perfect environment for Mom to take a nap, right?
Wrong. These are just little snippets of what sleep time can be like, and these aren't even the best examples! Sadly, it looks like the lips aren't the only thing T inherited from her Dad! Hopefully over time she will sleep more soundly, as it makes it difficult to get a good couple of hours of sleep when you are woken up by these sounds all night long (well for me anyway, someone has conveniently learned to sleep through them). It does provide us with a few good laughs from time to time, so I guess it's alright! And yes, she does have a neck in there somewhere, she just likes to look at things lop sided!
No comments:
Post a Comment