Monday, September 22, 2008

Pack It Up, Pack It In...

So many choices...what should we pack in our bags? And yes, it's an old picture - I'm not breaking news that I am 7 months pregnant.
Unfortunately (from a decision point of view) the amount of clothes in the closet has grown exponentially since this picture was taken (and thankfully I have shrunk exponentially) so what we put in the suitcase will be even tougher! Luckily we have a few days before we have to make our final decision. I'm sure I'll bring more clothes for T than I will for myself, probably because she has more clothes than I do, but I still have more shoes!
Lately T has been spending most of her time doing one of two things; either rolling onto her stomach and gnawing on her arm, or laying on her back holding, eating and sucking on her feet. Either way she seems pretty amused with herself, and pretty bendy. Maybe we can use her toes to soothe her if she isn't liking the plane ride too much. Who needs to buy toys to play with when you have 10 toes??

No comments: