We've been up at my parents for a week or so now, just hanging out, having some fun, seeing some people, eating some watermelon. Typical May activities, right?
T took a couple of unassisted steps while here, of course the camera was nowhere to be found. We've tried to get her to do it again, but of course she just sits down and crawls...smart little girl.
We'll be heading back this weekend so Dad doesn't forget what we look like. Well, he's probably run out of clean clothes by now and needs the laundry done, right Mark? :o)
Here's a few pics of our adventures so far!
Here's a few pics of our adventures so far!
Enjoying tasty drink of water
Mmmmmm watermelon. I think she might eat an entire one this summer!
Investigating Auntie Jenne's tongue....hmmmmm
What is this brown hairy thing that keeps licking behind my ears??
I love making a mess in Grandpa's office! Envelopes are the best!
We have a lot more pictures to share, so watch out - you might get photo overload in the coming days, weeks, months....whenever I feel the need to update!
No comments:
Post a Comment