Alrighty, here is the trip lowdown...I know you've all been on the edge of your seat waiting.
I wasn't sure how T would do on ANOTHER car trip so soon after the last one, but she did pretty darn well. Slept, played, cried, threw cheerios...a good time by all.
So we went to Milwaukee and saw not one, but TWO Brewers game. Obviously this was a trip both T and I had been eagerly anticipating! Mark and I were both surprised at how well T did at the first game given that it didn't start until 7, which is an hour before bedtime. That night she didn't get to bed until after 11. She loved the game...well, watching the people that is, she didn't care about the game at all!! We ended up moving seats because we had some very loud, drunken folks behind us, but T rolled with the punches and found new people to watch.
So we went to Milwaukee and saw not one, but TWO Brewers game. Obviously this was a trip both T and I had been eagerly anticipating! Mark and I were both surprised at how well T did at the first game given that it didn't start until 7, which is an hour before bedtime. That night she didn't get to bed until after 11. She loved the game...well, watching the people that is, she didn't care about the game at all!! We ended up moving seats because we had some very loud, drunken folks behind us, but T rolled with the punches and found new people to watch.
The next day was a noon game and we were able to score seats right behind home plate (thanks Matt!). Much better seats, although we did get a guy in front of us kicked out since he was drunk, almost fell on a lady and her baby and continually spit onto the ground...lovely.
Mark enjoyed a Cubs game on Saturday while T and I explored the art Institute, the Magnificent Mile and the Navy Pier, plus a gazillion streets in between (mom has the blisters to prove it).
We had a nice time, T stayed up too late....we ate too much (but I think I walked it all off on Saturday), spent some time in Wisconsin Dells on the way home and had some fun as a family. Here are a few more pics since no one wants to her me ramble, they just want to see T's escapades.
T lounging in the hotel in Milwaukee
T at her first baseball game
Hanging out at Geno's waiting for our pizza
No comments:
Post a Comment