Well, we're off to the Doctor in a bit...fingers are tightly crossed for a 20.0 on the scale, but I know that it is not likely. Nothing better than getting a bunch of shots in honour of turning 1, but what can you do? We don't want to run around getting measles and all those sorts of things.
Maybe we'll have to go to Costco after for some lovely vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt - that will make the tears stop flowing, right?
Good thing T's got birthday celebrations to look forward to this weekend! I haven't decided yet how I think she will react to cake. I am guessing she'll make a mess, but it wouldn't surprise me if she freaks out when she gets icing on her hands either. We'll find out tomorrow!!!
Stay tuned for the big update to come. Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment