Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Let Them Eat Cake!!


The birthday to-do was a little late, but better late than never.
T definitely liked the paper better than the presents, and I'm not too sure if she wasn't a fan of the cake because it didn't taste good, she isn't a cake person, or if she was full from dinner. Either way, she is a dainty little cake eater.
We'll let the pictures tell the story.

Let the gifts begin!
Ball Poppin' fun from Grandma and Grandpa S
Clothes?? I can't play with clothes!
Books! With baby pictures!! Yay!!
Ummm...what do I do with this?
I'll just dip my fingers in it.
Not too sure about this...



It was a small party, Mom, Dad and Grandma and Grandpa F...but T had lots of fun and had lots of gifts! She says a big Thank You to everyone for the books, toys, clothes and coasters!! :o) Next up...swimming in the pool...stay tuned.

No comments: