Friday, December 11, 2009

Friend Thursday


Yesterday was a day of friend fun for Tennyson. She has taken to stuffed animals like nobody's business. She routinely lines them up on the stairs and sits with them, lines them up on the window sill and waves at them, or most fun, she will pile them all on top of you when you're on the couch or chair. Then she climbs on top and lays on all of the animals. It's quite fun.
Here's the newest way to play with her friends.
The best thing about T and all her friends is when she gets to meet a new friend! Like when we brought home little Mouse (from the "if You give a Mouse..." stories), they are now inseparable. Well last night she met another new friend, but this time I don't think she was too excited.

This friend...we'll call him, carpet, I don't think T likes him too much. I suppose they had to meet at some point. I am actually kind of surprised they didn't meet earlier in life. Thankfully she wasn't too traumatized, and I think it should heal up alright over time. So, when you see her holiday pictures, we didn't intend for her to look like Rudolph, she did that one all on her own!

No comments: