Monday, December 21, 2009

Let It Snow


We had a balmy day of 23 degrees on Saturday, so while Mark was out and about shopping, T and I decided to go out in the yard and play in the snow. This was T's first time playing in the snow since last winter she really couldn't play in the snow. I think she had fun. she had a hard time keeping her mittens on and when she couldn't pick up the stick she found, she took them off for good. After she face planted without her mittens, we quickly went inside because she wasn't too happy anymore! We traipsed around the yard, she followed in my boot prints, we threw snow up in the air, attempted a snow angel (she wouldn't cooperate very well), and just had some fun. The snow wasn't good packing snow, so we couldn't make a snow man, but maybe next time if we get some good snow.

Am I supposed to lay in this stuff?
Crawl in it?
Testing out her snow legs.
The sad little snow angel....kind of.
Stop taking my picture!

No comments: