Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Apples and Bananas


When all else fails you (or you really have nothing exciting to say), just post some pictures!!

Who knew someone could be SO happy after eating an entire can of peaches (just for bedtime snack!!)??
This what happens when naps are missed and there are 5:30 car rides. This girl would not wake up for anything...that is until I bribed her to wake up with a cookie.
If only we could all be so excited to put on our robe after a bath and just hang out for the morning. Maybe if we had such a cute robe we could.

This kid loves to dip food...apparently the caramel sauce is much better when you dip your fingers in it rather than those pesky apple slices.
Speaking of fruit...I think I could do a whole entry on how much this girl loves fruit. I can not wait until summer when we can hit Costco and buy insane amounts of fruit. Today we've eaten blueberries, mangoes, mandarin oranges and peaches. Sure, it doesn't sound like a lot but when you see the quantity of each...I do not know how she weighs as little as she does. One afternoon she ate two entire bananas, one right after the other. And don't get me started on smoothies. Just show her the blender and you might as well get the fruit out. I should start a fruit diary for her and keep track of every piece of fruit she eats. Maybe this summer I will set out to see if there is a fruit she doesn't like. So far raspberries are on the bottom of her list, but she'll still eat them. There is yet to be a fruit that she won't eat. Even dried cherries...oh my goodness. I shake my head just thinking about it. Here's to the summer of '10...the summer of the fruit trials!
(did you really think I would go an entry without rambling on about something??)

No comments: