So not only will Tennyson fall asleep anywhere (okay, not true, but she will pretend to sleep anywhere, as long as she has the company of furry friends) just like her Dad:
She also has a thing with bathroom time with Dad:
Oh my goodness, I don't think we have ever laughed quite as hard as we did yesterday when she was doing this, I really think I may have peed my pants laughing. I don't know when she started doing this, but apparently, she might be spending too much time in the bathroom with Dad.
The funniest part that you can't really see in the pictures is how she actually grabs on to her pants/diaper and tries to go to the bathroom, just like Dad. A little worrisome, but still good for a laugh... as long as she isn't doing it when she is 21!!
Here's to potty training!
No comments:
Post a Comment