We were blessed to have both sets of Grandparents with us over the weekend, when we blessed Truman. I held my breath and awaited the certainty of his screams to begin. But, miracles of miracles, the boy only uttered a few grunts right as the Amen's were given. A miracle indeed!! It was a great blessing given by his Father and I am hoping between my Mother and Mother in law that it has been written down to be looked over (but since neither one of them gave me the paper they wrote on...???)
After church we decided to snap a couple of pictures...not as successful as the blessing, but we tried. Sadly we didn't get any with grandparents, but we were lucky to get a few with no tears and with both kids sitting as still as possible after 3 hours at church.
Please enjoy.
(it sure is hard to wrangle a 2 year old, keep a 7 week old from screaming and get everyone looking at the same camera all at once!)
1 comment:
Cute pictures. I think your hair is so cute! Maybe I should have prayed that Rachel would keep quiet during her blessing, because she cried most of the way through it. Glad it went well. I just realized I never posted any pics of Rachel's blessing. Then I realized it's probably because we never took any. Lame.
Post a Comment