Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas and Picture Overload

I have no idea what we've been up to since the last post.  I do know there haven't been a lot of pictures....or maybe there has and I just don't remember.  So this post will be a little of whatever I think of!!
This past weekend was our church Christmas party.  We had breakfast for dinner and everyone dressed up in their pj's!
Tennyson won cutest pj's!  I can never get a nice smile/pose from her anymore.  Oh well...still cute.
Santa and Mrs. Claus came for a visit too.  Truman would have none of it, no matter how much we bribed him with a candy cane!




This past Sunday Tennyson wore one of her new holiday dresses to church.  Again, what's with the smiles, poses, and general goofiness??  Truman looked like a dapper little man now that he has put on some weight!  Not that he wasn't cute before, of course.



We bought and decorated the tree this weekend...no pictures yet.  Maybe one day when we are all dressed and don't have crazy bedhead!
Other than that....just trying to stay sane, keep busy and get ready for Christmas! Here are some random pictures from the last few weeks.

 A little sibling time.
 Some Grandpa time watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
 All ready to go out and play in the snow!
Just hanging out inside where it's warm.
 

 Helping a brother out.
 Here comes the raspberries!
 Look Ma! No teeth!
 Jump Jump!
 Dress up time!
 Have you met Polly?

2 comments:

Nachelle said...

Love the jammies too, I haven't found my Christmas jammies yet, found ones I liked, but of course not the right size.And love the snow suit, too fun!

Grandma Smith said...

I can't believe how much Truman is changing (growing) he is really starting to fill out. They are so cute together I can't wait to see them and play with them.