Tennyson said she hurt her lip and wanted a band-aid...I obliged.
"Vacuuming". In her two sizes too small snowsuit from last winter.
Hanging out while his sister goes nuts.
Being nuts.
A new face, only a mother could love.
Attempting cereal for the first time.
Not sure if this is a look of "yum!" or "what in the world is this stuff??"
Swinging and sleeping.
All ready for George!
George!!
Trying out new hairdo's.
A photographer is born! (Following pics courtesy of Miss T.)
And finally...just hanging out with friends (can you see her?)
2 comments:
What a great batch of pictures, I'm glad to see that the pop pop is used for vacuuming and not just to annoy parents. Truman is such a cutie I can't wait for him to roll around on my floor at my house. And I love Miss. T's photo shoot maybe she will do our family pictures. I really can't wait to see all of you at Christmas.
So cute, love the snowsuit, Miya always wants to wear old clothes too. Maybe the solids will bulk up your little guy! We need to combine our kids, I have the problems with things being too long but not big enough around the waist...just the opposite, funny
Post a Comment