A lovely yawn while at the play place.
He did NOT enjoy riding in the tank,
Watching Dad in the batting cages with Grandma.
The cake.
The haul.
Hanging out on the stairs...presents? What are presents?
Woohoo, dump truck!
He LOVED this riding car...we had to pull him off of it many times to get him to open his next present.
We finally just let him open them on the rider!
This hat lasted about 1.4 seconds on his head.
Trucks!
More trucks!
Back to the rider.
Trucks!
Rider.
Oh, what's this??
A lawnmower!! (And me trying to bribe him to come over for his next present)
And the hit of the party....
This kid is so going to have vacuuming on his chore list when he gets older!
Before the cake.
Here it comes...
mmmmm!
The aftermath.
He loved the frosting...not so much the cake. Any cake that got in his mouth was promptly spit out onto the floor. Thanks kid.
And the bath shot. I have never seen such a ring around the tub. When the water drained you would have thought I had just wiped pure icing all along the tub. This boy had frosting in his hair, his nose, his ears...I think we still found dried icing the next day!!
Happy Birthday Truman-ator!!! We love you and hope you had a great day, even if you didn't know what was going on!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Truman, I love the pictures I'm not sure I have ever seen a kid quite so messy with a birthday cake. That was great, I'm glad you had such a fun day. I am also loving the new name the "Truman-ator" it seems to fit quite well.
Post a Comment