So many, many, many moons ago a certain not-so-little-anymore girl wore a beautiful dress for picture day to school...
a few weeks ago, that not-so-little-anymore girls' three and a half year old daughter wore said dress to church.
On a completely separate note...we had snow a couple of weeks ago so we decided to go play in it. We don't have any snow right now, but I am sure it will come again, and this time stay a little longer.
Please don't mind his pink boots. We hadn't bought him his winter boots yet, so we put him in his sister's boots from last year!! He won't remember!
Away we go!
Checking out the fence.
Did we forget to mention that Mark is expecting?

1 comment:
Great pictures, I love that Mark is such a great dad and enjoys playing with the kids. I would take a copy of some of these cute pictures. Hold on to that dress it is classic and it would be so fun to see Tennyson's daughter in it.
Post a Comment