Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Turkey-ing Around

Just a typical Wednesday morning at the Smith house...




 And not a typical dinner.  Happy Thanksgiving to us!  Mark commented that we should have taken an after picture and it would not have looked any different than the before.  

 And a few days after Thanksgiving, we welcomed the newest member into the Smith clan.  We would like to introduce you to Hermie.
Ahhh, the joys of lying to your kids when the holidays come around.  My University Professor would be so proud of me!

2 comments:

Nachelle said...

Awe Elf on the Shelf...it is such a great threat though and solves some tantrums, haha...
Also love the dress below, so fun you have something she can wear from your childhood!

Grandma Smith said...

I absolutely LOVE what you have done to the living room. It is amazing how much we spend on quality educational toys and all they need is couch cushions. I wish I would have had an elf when the kids were young. But then again knowing my kids they would have used him for target practice.