Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas 2011

We spent Christmas in Winnipeg this year.  I think everyone had a good time.  My pictures wouldn't let you know it though since I apparently only broke out the camera ON Christmas.  Not sure if it's because we spent most days in our pj's or what, but...oh well.  We got the important day, right?  So here are some pictures to show you we did celebrate!
Christmas Eve pjs!

 Stockings!
 Santa came!

 Christmas morning candy canes.


 Santa came through with the baby doll.
 Showing off her many dress-up outfits.




 Truman's turn..after the nap.


 My name isn't Urkel!!
 Santa even managed to swing by our place and leave a little something for when we came home.





 Destroying things with Truman's tool set.

2 comments:

Grandma Smith said...

It looks like they made a HAUL, they must have been very good kids for Santa to remember them so well. We sure missed seeing you this Christmas.

Erin said...

Is it bad that I'm happy Truman still has his pacifier? I'm having a hard time taking away Kellan's paci and feel better knowing I might not be alone.