Here is our annual question and answer. Sometimes I wonder how she decides on some of her answers....but I am just here to write it down.
Here we go.
Favorite book - If I Ran the Zoo
Favorite Movie - Cars
Favorite TV Show - Curious George
Favorite Song - I Am A Child of God
Favorite Place to go - the movies and the Mall of America
Favorite Food - ribs
Favorite Dessert - cookies
Favorite Thing to do - crafts and painting
Favorite Toy - doll Emma
Favorite Holiday - Valentine's Day and Christmas
Favorite Outfit - dress up clothes
Favorite Color - purple
"Best" Friend - Alex M.
Most Fun Thing at the Park - sandbox
Favorite Drink - lemonade
Favorite Store - Target
Favorite Veggie - broccoli
Favorite Fruit - peaches and oranges
Favorite PJ's - feety PJ's
Favorite Restaurant - Denny's
Favorite Cereal - Fruit Loops
What I want to be when I grow up - a Doctor and a Mommy
1 comment:
She is such an amazing little girl, I can almost see her little head tilting from side to side as she contemplates her answers. "Weeellll I think my favorite is______"
Miss. T I love you so much!
Post a Comment