Friday, August 17, 2012

Two Weeks!

And here we begin the somewhat regular updates on Marlowe.  I think we will make it a sibling comparison as well, solely for my own curiosity and Mark's anality. (I'm thinking of trademarking that word).
So here we go.

Marlowe @ Two weeks
Weight: 9 lbs 10 oz (86%)
Height: 22.5 inches (98%)
Head: 37.75 cm (84%)

Truman @ Two Weeks
Weight: 9 lbs (58%)
Height: 22.5 inches (96%)
Head: 37cm (84%)

Tennyson @ Two weeks
Weight: 7 lbs 13 oz (25%)
Height: 21.25 inches (89%)
Head: can't find that stat!  But it was probably large too! :o)

So///she is right up there in height, but definitely are biggest baby weight wise.  She sure doesn't seem like it, but maybe I am so used to hauling her solid brother around that she feels like a featherweight!
She is a good baby.  Usually content when she is happy, a pretty good sleeper too.  She already can belch with the best of them!! I know she is good when her Dad gets a look of shock and pride all at the same time!
Tennyson and Truman have been great with her.  They both like to take turns holding her and throwing away her dirty diapers for me.  Hopefully they will keep that up!
She is a beautiful addition to our family and we are so glad to have her in our little family of five.  FIVE!!

No comments: