Sunday, August 3, 2008

Oh Bless You!

Today we blessed Tennyson. Mark has always kind of jokingly threatened that during any child's blessing, he would change whatever name we had given the child if he didn't really like it. I figure this may happen if we have a second child, and if said child is a boy since Mark is stuck on naming some poor little boy John Rambo and I would never let that happen.
Luckily no such thing happened today as he blessed our little T...probably because her name was his idea.
It was a beautiful blessing, and our Bishop told the whole ward that Tennyson had her eyes fixated, as big as can be, on Mark the whole time. I could make some sarcastic, inappropriate comment about staring up nostrils the size of crator holes, but I would only be making funny of T as well, since she definitely has her Dad's nose, and we don't want to make fun of her, do we?
Here are some pictures from today with Tennyson in her beautiful dress that her Grandma Farmer made - she sure looked pretty!













No comments: