So 9 months have come and gone...what can we say?
Height: 28.5 inches (84th percentile)
Head: 45 cm (79th percentile)
Weight: ugh
I had so thought we'd packed on a few pounds these last three months, but I was mistaken. So at the whopping age of 9 months, my little one tips the scales at an impressive 15 pounds 13 ounces. Yes, we didn't even crack the 16 pound mark. This puts her at the 6th percentile. Yes, 6th. The good news is that she is healthy, happy and a ball of energy, so no need to worry! She needs to enjoy this free reign of food she will be getting as it looks like there won't be a "too much" policy in our household. Too bad I can't have those rules when it comes to food!! Imagine.
T will now get to dine on the Stage 2 foods (mmmm pureed meats), yogurts (no low fat for this kid!), and cheese!!!
Still no ice cream or chocolates Grandmas and Grandpas!!
At least she's off the high end of the percentile charts in cuteness!!


Height: 28.5 inches (84th percentile)
Head: 45 cm (79th percentile)
Weight: ugh
I had so thought we'd packed on a few pounds these last three months, but I was mistaken. So at the whopping age of 9 months, my little one tips the scales at an impressive 15 pounds 13 ounces. Yes, we didn't even crack the 16 pound mark. This puts her at the 6th percentile. Yes, 6th. The good news is that she is healthy, happy and a ball of energy, so no need to worry! She needs to enjoy this free reign of food she will be getting as it looks like there won't be a "too much" policy in our household. Too bad I can't have those rules when it comes to food!! Imagine.
T will now get to dine on the Stage 2 foods (mmmm pureed meats), yogurts (no low fat for this kid!), and cheese!!!
Still no ice cream or chocolates Grandmas and Grandpas!!
At least she's off the high end of the percentile charts in cuteness!!



No comments:
Post a Comment