Well, okay, she's probably been teething since was 2 months old...drooling at least, but we discovered on Sunday that the ground has been broken!
Yes tooth #1 has popped through! It seemed to come out of nowhere as she hasn't been particularly fussy or cranky. Maybe chewing on her Dad's metal watch helped numb her gums up!
It's a rare occurrence that she will actually let you see her gums, but I was able to pin her down the other day to get a quick glimpse and sure enough a pointy, sharp little tooth was sticking out.
She must like the way it feels since she spends most of the day with her tongue darting in and out over the tooth.
It only took 9 and a half months for the tip of one tooth to come in....maybe by the time she is 5 she'll have 3 or 4 teeth! I guess it will allow for the tooth fairy to save up, right? What is the going rate for teeth these days anyway?
My guess is that we will never get a picture until she has a full set of permanent teeth, so I'll just put up some random pics.
I really wish I could get some of her sleeping at night because it is the funniest thing to see the positions she gets into. I'll stand there looking at her wondering how in heavens she could be remotely comfortable, but whatever works.


Yes tooth #1 has popped through! It seemed to come out of nowhere as she hasn't been particularly fussy or cranky. Maybe chewing on her Dad's metal watch helped numb her gums up!
It's a rare occurrence that she will actually let you see her gums, but I was able to pin her down the other day to get a quick glimpse and sure enough a pointy, sharp little tooth was sticking out.
She must like the way it feels since she spends most of the day with her tongue darting in and out over the tooth.
It only took 9 and a half months for the tip of one tooth to come in....maybe by the time she is 5 she'll have 3 or 4 teeth! I guess it will allow for the tooth fairy to save up, right? What is the going rate for teeth these days anyway?
My guess is that we will never get a picture until she has a full set of permanent teeth, so I'll just put up some random pics.
I really wish I could get some of her sleeping at night because it is the funniest thing to see the positions she gets into. I'll stand there looking at her wondering how in heavens she could be remotely comfortable, but whatever works.


No comments:
Post a Comment