Monday, March 2, 2009

Marching Along

T is continuing to work on developing her talents. I'm not quite sure how this one will help her in life, but who am I to squash her efforts? Maybe she will develop an intense love for wearing hats. I hope she has the face to pull it off!! Hopefully she'll find hats that let her see the world instead of hiding behind them!!
She's also quite adept at all things tongue. Most of the day is spent with her tongue outside of her mouth. She'll scoot around with it hanging out; playing with toys - it's stuck out. She doesn't really make nice farty noises with it, she just lets it hang out. Maybe she thinks it needs to be air dried? Either way, she enjoys comparing tongues with others. Dad's might be bigger, but hers is longer!

We're not quite sure if she's inherited a fear of heights yet, but so far she looks alright with it, not that Mark's height qualifies as a fearful height!And she's just been busy looking as cute as ever in her lovely Christmas frock from her Auntie Jenne! This is the only picture I could get without a tongue... maybe her fist was keeping it from falling out this time!

T has her 9 month check up next week. We'll see if she's graduated into double percentile digits for her weight - we're not holding our breath! Any one want to place bets??

No comments: