Friday, April 16, 2010

Starting From Scratch....Sort Of

I've made the switch.  I'm sure it didn't copy over perfectly and I don't think any of the videos transferred over, but that's okay.  I've got them on my computer and if you want to look at them again, T's original blog is still up and viewable if you have an invite to it (and if you don't, but would like one, let me know and I will send you one).  I just decided I wouldn't be able to properly keep 3 blogs up and running, as nice as it would be to have one for me, and one for each child...let's face it, it won't happen.  So the kids will get lumped together and this will become, all family all the time.  Well, not all the time because I doubt I will blog THAT much.  But for those of you interested, this is where you'll find anything and everything related to kids, family outings, shenanigans and anything else family-centric.
I don't promise to update daily or blog about anything mind shattering...mostly pictures and things only grandparents want to know about (or not).
So...for now it will still be all about our little T, but come July she will have to share the spotlight with the boy.  And no, we're not naming him Boy (although it would be easier than trying to decide), it's just easier to call him that now - not that we'd tell you if we'd picked a name anyway!! :o)

5 comments:

Erin said...

The new blog is exciting. It will be great when "Boy" makes his debut and we can read all about both your darling children. Especially because it means I'll be four weeks away from my boy's debut! :)

Anonymous said...

Gah! The GREEN! The blue and red and green on green! My eyeballs!

Seriously though, I can't read anything.

Looking forward to reading your adventures.

Kyndra said...

Thanks for the blog invite! I'm excited for your boy to come. Boys are so fun and so 100% different than raising a girl. But seriously, so much fun.

Dawnell said...

Thank you for the invite. I can't wait to finally hear the name in a few months from now. You have a tough act to follow with such a stellar first child's name. Plus I feel like boys names are harder than girl names. Of course that's why I had to try and find two boys names.

Bryan, Mary, Abby & Lorin said...

Hey you guys! Congratulations on the little boy coming in July. I am actually due this week (!?) with a little boy. Looks like we're on the same schedule. I am so bad at blogs, but hopefully I'll keep up a little better. Hope you're all well!