Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Progress

Okay, so the paint, paint scrapper, paint stripper, tape, and rollers are bought.
The crib, mattress and mattress pad are bought.
The deck is in the midst of being built.

Now, if I can just have someone come and strip the paint off the dresser, repaint it and replace the back and the knobs/pulls.  Then if you could please tape and paint the boy's room, making sure to measure off one of the walls to make perfect squares in five different colours.  Once that is done, I would appreciate it if you could assemble the crib and find me some awesome crib bedding to put in it.  While you're at it, if you could also ask Target to please stock enough of the knobs I would like for the refinished dresser, that would be grand.

Once all of those things are accomplished, Mark could probably use another set of knowing hands to get the deck finished.

And since you will have some free time after those things are done, if you could finish the blanket I am half way finished, decide on a name we both like, hook up my computer in the basement, make me a freezer full of meals to have on hand once July/August roll around, and put up a fence in my backyard, I think we will be all set.

2 comments:

ceswhiz said...

I hear your father just finished stripping the dresser...check mark...only 13 more things to tick off. Wish I was there to help!!
Mom

Grandma Smith said...

I would love to help, why don't you just pack up and move closer to our house and you would have more help than you could count. Wish I could come out and help. Really!!!