It rained all day today. Not that we had made big plans, but all day rain means staying in. I don't mind staying it, but staying in with an almost two year old is definitely not a leisurely activity.
Nap time almost happened an hour after breakfast but we were able to push ourselves through it until after lunch. To pass the time we played in the bath (just T, not me) and spent a lot of the day making mini muffins. Go figure. She seems to enjoy trying to help bake, which is evidenced by the endless, "I want to help, I want to help, I want to help", followed by the "I want to see, I want to see, I want to see."
I would have to say the baking part might not be her favourite thing though..
As much as she enjoyed dumping the ingredients into the bowl to make the muffins, eating the blueberries were much more entertaining! We'll see how long it takes for the stains to come off of her fingers!
2 comments:
Wow what a helper you have. That is so cute I love the blueberry grin. Just remember this is how great cooks are made, by watching and helping mom. Good Job.
that's actually a gorgeous shade of purplie-pink on her! What a fun mom to come up with rainy day activities. and i love your little canadian spelling of favourite. i am so glad to have an exotic friend!
Post a Comment