I know, not doing very well in the posting department, but there isn't too much to post on. Still trying to get things crossed off the to-do list, keep the house some what clean, keep sane and not pass out from tiredness some days.
I did get a crib, mattress and mattress cover ordered (yay!), but still no bedding. I am working on a quilt. All have left to do is sew it. Would that be the half way point? Still have paint to buy, but colours picked. Need to move all the junk out of the room to the basement. Hoping that happens this week/weekend.
So with all this stuff left to do, I have decided to take T and head north for one last pre-baby visit. Probably not the best idea since I am enjoying my non-swollen ankles, but if they swell on the drive, they'll go back to normal someday, right? It's a sacrifice we're just going to have to make.
No progress on name picking. Mark does have the book in his work bag so he can shuffle through it on the train on his way to and from work (if he isn't napping). Perhaps by the time the boy is born we'll be close. T did let us know she likes the name Puppy for the boy. Maybe we'll go with it. There are more stupid names out there than puppy...?
I was going to take some pictures of my and T's drawing adventures, but it got erased before I had the chance to recharge the batteries for the camera. T has a my little pony colouring book and she wanted me to draw the ponies from it, so I did. We have a big white board she likes to draw on (thanks for giving her the idea Grandma S!), so I drew some ponies with dry erase markers. I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself. T's not quite as talented in the dry erase department but she is working on it. She might be the next Jackson Pollock.
Anyway, that's about all that's going on. Still trying to find cute knobs (think I may have but have to wait and see if they get more stock in).
No new pictures to post, but perhaps we will take some while we are up visiting this next week.
Until then!
1 comment:
I love that you found her a dry erase board and markers. And yes, having the fabric and knowing what you want to do with it the halfway point on a quilt. Good Luck with it. I quite like the name Puppy Smith, it reminds me a little bit of Tractor Trailer Smith. I am pretty sure I will call him Puppy for awhile, great idea Tennyson.
Post a Comment