Monday, November 8, 2010

October Visit

The kidlets and I decided to head north for a visit last month...Halloween got in the way of letting everyone see all of the pictures and fun!  I know you have all been sitting on the edge of your seats.
I keep you waiting no longer.

Watching the geese at Fort Whyte


 Hanging with the animals at Fort Whyte

 Being silly

 Playing with rocks
 Tent living
 The Fam (most of it)
 Tuckered out
 Truman found a new toy
 Having Fondue with the family

 Playing
 Eating cheese with Grandpa
 Reading with Chance
 Cousin Janna
 Grandma
 Grandpa
We had a lovely time...didn't do too much, but the T's enjoyed having people to play with and to hold them, other than Mom.  Tennyson was sad to come home, but I am pretty sure the dog was glad when we left!

1 comment:

Grandma Smith said...

I can't believe Chance would just let Tennyson sit on him. What a good old dog. Everyone looks like they had a great time. I'm so glad you were able to go and have a little vacation in the Peg. I can't wait to see these little ones.