I thought to be fair, we better ask Truman the things he likes. Tennyson and I did our best to interpret the points and grunts. Truman does not take after his sister in the speaking department.
Here we go.
Fave book - Duck and Goose
Fave movie - Cars
Fave TV show - Yo Gabba Gabba
Fave song - Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam
Fave Place to go - the park
Fave food - fruit snacks
Fave dessert - ice cream
Fave things to do - make messes, give hugs and kisses, colour
Fave toy - YGG boom box
Fave holiday - Christmas
Fave outfit - pjs
Fave color - orange
"Best" friend - Tennyson
Fave thing to do at park - swings
Fave drink - smoothie
Fave store - Costco
Fave veggie - spinach (hidden in smoothies!)
Fave fruit - watermelon
Fave pjs - Cars
Fave restaurant - our kitchen
Fave cereal - mini-wheats
What I want to be when I grow up - a demolition man

1 comment:
What a cutie, I love his favorite food choices. You just can't go wrong with ice cream, smoothies and watermelon. They make his eyes sparkle. Love you so much Mr. T.
Post a Comment