We're not doing too well on keeping this blogging thing going, here or on other blogs.
Either we're too boring, too busy or just too lazy. I am guessing it's a combo of the first and third options.
Slowly things are getting put together. Maybe this weekend we'll have some pictures to post. Of the room and deck, not the Boy. Let's hope that doesn't happen for a little while longer.
T had a great weekend getting to play with a friend and have him sleepover. We had our friends the Fryer's in town for the weekend and it was so fun to visit with them. We didn't get to do anything mind blowingly fun... unless Nickelodeon Universe at the MOA is considered mind blowing. The kids sure had fun though. And they were so nice enough to keep T with them at the mall while Mark and I went to see Cirque du Soleil.
It was a short visit, but it was fun. Thanks for coming to visit Fryer's!!
This weekend we're hoping to finally see the end of deck construction. So much for a "holiday" weekend, not that we would be going anywhere in my state anyway. Hopefully the weather holds so that T can at least play outside with toys and Mark can do manly things like build and BBQ. I'll be happy to just sit in a chair and observe, while sipping my Crystal Light and eating celery.
Life is pretty slow right now and I can't complain given it will all change again in a few weeks! Only the little things left to get done, besides picking a name for this kid.
So there is the update, nothing crazy or exciting, but I figured it was time for a new post.
I really should spend a day just writing down all the funny, crazy, incredibly smart things T says... sometimes it just makes me shake my head as to where she comes up with these things!! :o)
Maybe next post will be THE post....at the rate I am posting it might be, but if it goes a week or so, let's not assume the event has occurred, it many just very well be that laziness has won again!
No comments:
Post a Comment