
Today wasn't going to be an exciting day. In fact, I was hoping for a pj day since yesterday was errand running, dishes and laundry.
The morning began way too early so I decided I needed to watch some Ellen. I turned the tv on a few minutes before the show came on and there was a news update on. I was in the kitchen cleaning up a little when I heard that some of the Yo Gabba Gabba crew were going to be at the MOA this morning from 10-12. It was 8:58 when I heard this. It takes 45 minutes to get there. T was in herpjs, I was in "house clothes"...but we did it, we got ready and out the door in 20 minutes. That's 2 people dressed, 2 hair's done, diaper bag packed, cameras in hand and out the door!
Things I learned from the outing; Find out what's going on earlier than an hour prior to the event. We were able to get a decent spot but not within the coveted, roped off section (there was a second show, but I didn't think T would handle standing in line, neither would I!). We were off to the side but were able to see everything perfectly. I wasn't sure what we would see, but they had some littleYGG dancers, and then DJ Lance Rock came out along withBrobee!! Brobee didn't stay too long and Lance stuck around a little longer, but they danced with the kids, sang, ventured into the crowd (Lance gave T a high five!), and aired a brand new, never before seen episode from their new season starting up this month.
T seemed to enjoy herself, but I did discover one thing about her. She is much more an observer than a participator. She also loves to watch other kids/people, rather than the show going on. She would turn around and look at me every so often to give me a big smile, but then she would go right back to standing and staring instead of dancing.
The pictures and video I took are lame. So I won't bother posting them, but I think it was a good warm-up to this Saturday's big event. I think she will enjoy it and maybe with two sets of hands we can get some better reaction shots!!
Here's to more Toddler Tuesdays at the MOA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment