Friday, July 9, 2010

Tick Tock

We are all set.
If this kid doesn't make a grand appearance by next Friday at 7AM, it's too late, he is coming whether he likes it or not!  I doubt that will happen, but I also didn't think I would still be sitting at home at this point too.  Not that I have overshot my due date, but even the Doctor was surprised to see me at my appointment today!  We will see though, this kid could have already inherited the stubbornness gene that runs rampant in our little family, or Mark's slowpoke attitude.  If he is like me or Tennyson, he won't like to be late and will come on his due date.  But I suppose those odds are against us too.  So we will just sit and wait and see what happens.  Let's just hope we haven't forgotten to get something ready (other than a name of course).
So until then, sit on the edge of your seat waiting for the news...I know you all will be, right? :o)

1 comment:

Granum Family said...

I keep checking.... hope he comes soon!!!!