Truman Eliot Smith
Born July 16 2010, 3:17AM
8 pounds 13 ounces 21 inches
We're happy to welcome this little guy into our family! Well, I guess I shouldn't use little so loosely, since he fooled both the doctor and mom about how big he was going to be!
He decided to wait until the last minute before making Mom be induced to make his entrance into the world, so we didn't have to go down that road. He didn't however give Mom the proper time to get to the hospital (none of this 5 minutes apart for an hour rule in this house!). He had almost welcomed himself into the world on the ride over. Luckily he wasn't quite that quick and we made it in time. We'll spare everyone the details (unless you really want to hear them, then send me an email and I will give you the labour story -it's not gruesome, just not sure how many people really want all those details). It was a quick delivery once the time came and he made his entrance quickly and fairly easily.
Tennyson is quite taken with him, although we will see how she does once we get brother home, and loves to come up to visit and hold brother.
Hanging out with big Sister!
And he has already met all four of his grandparents already, 2 in person and 2 via skype! This kid will be a tech whiz in no time!
So far he is a good little baby and we love having him as a part of our family. Now to get home and find out just how crazy life is going to be...if it can be measured!
I guess it's mandatory, but no one ever looks good this soon into life!
A tuckered out Dad.
Sleeping Babe.
Happy little Family.
6 comments:
Congrats! And you know of course I always want all the gory deets! Glad you made it to the hospital, and all went well. Good luck with your new journey in life.
CONGRATS!!! He is very handsome! Glad your M&M's are back on the dish!!
Yeah, congratulations! So glad he came and everything went pretty well...T already looks so much more grown up now next to the baby. She is going to love him I am sure, good luck with the adjustment, I am sure it will be good too (all in due time right :)
Congratulations!!!! So adorable!
Congrats! I'm glad the delivery was quick and he's a big, healthy boy! T looks like a proud big sister.
Congratulations! I'm so glad he waited for your parents to arrive, but didn't make you wait to be induced. It all worked out. Darling big baby boy!!!
Post a Comment